Hi all,

I don't know if this the right place to ask the question, but I did some
Googling and struggled to get decent examples of code to use for PPPoE
connection.

I have a wireless modem that uses PPPoE to connect and want to use Python to
connect to the internet through this modem using PPPoE.

Does anybody know where I can get something like this? Is it in Twisted or
is there possibly a "cleaner" example of this?

Thanks

Johan