On 01/11/11 18:09, Alexander Etter wrote:

Hi, hopefully a more experience hacker can provide clarity, but how
secure does this login need to be? I dont much about python in DRAM but
your login sounds like it could be easily hacked.

That depends entirely on how the user is authenticated.
(assuming basic things like blanked password fields in the UI etc)

For all we know the authentication could be against a central
Single Sign On authentication server someplace.
The OP didn't say.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site