On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 12:34 PM, Greg Nielsen
<gollumgreg407...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I will admit that the whole Blender project is cool, but Jerry has a point.
> All I wanted to know was how to get Pygame and TkInter to work together, and
> I got a solid answer about 12 hours ago. (Check out Eryksun's code, it's
> beyond cool, past awsome, and close to sexy.) As such, I am considering this
> post closed. Thank you all for your help.

The credit goes to the answer on Stack Overflow. I just modified it a bit.

Another option would be to use a pygame GUI toolkit, especially if you
want full screen mode. The pygame wiki discusses two that I suppose
are the most popular:

http://www.pygame.org/wiki/gui