On 14 June 2013 08:49, eryksun <eryk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 11:55 PM, Jim Mooney <cybervigila...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>     C:\>python -i -c "import os; os.chdir('C:/Python33')"

Well, that didn't work anyway. Got me the right directory and the
interpeter, but I couldn't run a py file from command. Batch file didn't
work the way I wanted, either. But PYTHONSTARTUP finally worked nicely, for
my personal purposes, by running the same python script that puts
PyScripter into the right directory, based on why Py version is run. So all
is well ;')

--
Jim
fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid.