On 08/03/16 12:19, syed zaidi wrote:

One thing. This is a plain text mailing list and because Python is space
dependant you need to post in plain text not HTML/RTF or the layout gets
lost in the mail system. (as you see below).

The main things you need to tell us are what libraries you are
using to read the FASTA data, which OS, and which Python version.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site