can i recommend you wing ide personal edition?

a breeze.

p.s. an ide cares about helping you coping with errors, syntax highlighting
and ironing out some corners here and there

a compiler (for a moment) just make things work for you

Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer,
Mauritius
abdurrahmaanjanhangeer.wordpress.com