Hi Mats,

Thanks for the reply. I am so sorry the question was not clear. I was
rushing home when composing the question.

I have learned python and a little about the pandas lib also the
visualization lib such as maplotlib, I also learn on how to generate the
output (thanks again for that example I learned that too few days ago).

My question is, how currently all of this great technology glue together
and as a final product for the enduser. Because I cant imagine that we
install Anaconda Jupyter Notebook at frontend for the enduser to use it,
and give end user bunch of *.py

I read a little bit about Django web framework, I am not sure if my
understanding is correct. Therefore we are using Django as frontend tier
then it connected to backend python server running the calculation and all
other python stuff including the charting and send back the result to
django front end server for end user to consume.

My question is how is the end to end commonly use by company product, how
they present those charts to end user.?

Thanks very much for your kind reply, I am very new in this and all the
information is via selfstudy and online document including this forum.

Regards,
Sinardy