On Thu, 11 Jul 2019 at 18:52, Chip Wachob <wach...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,

Hi Chip,

> So, here's where it gets interesting.  And, I'm presuming that someone out
> there knows exactly what is going on and can help me get past this hurdle.

I don't think anyone knows exactly what's going on...

> My guess, at this point, is that the way a loop reading a .csv file and the
> way a loop reads an array are somehow slightly different and my code isn't
> accounting for this.

There shouldn't be any difference. When you say "array" it looks to me
like a list. Is it a list?

I think it should be as simple as changing:

for row in csvReader:

for row in myArray:

(without making any other changes)

> The other possibility is that I've become code-blind to a simple mistake
> which my brain keeps overlooking...

The only thing I can see is that you've replaced avg+triglevel with
triggervolts. Are you sure they're the same?

--
Oscar