They same naming is one of the two biggest challenges when it comes to
software. Or one of three if you count the "off-by-one" joke :)

Anyways, I'm looking for help coming up for the proper name for a class that
collects the following type of telemetry data that we use for operational
analysis. We use various combinations of these attributes depending on context.

event_type
event_step
file_count
line_count
byte_count
row_count
batch_count
job_count
error_count
warning_count
duration

Here are the ways we've come up with to describe a class that collects this
info:

JobMetrics
JobStats or JobStatistics
JobTelemetry

None of these feel right and of course everyone on our team has a different
opinion.

Does this question ring any bells?

Thank you,
Malcolm