Hi,

just checked out cvs and tried to build it - lots of errors, no surprise
- its been a while.

A number of them are because I had to change to compiling 'tuxpaint.c'
as C++ code because of new variable declarations in the middle of
functions - a style I like, by the way.

These points are about MSVC++ errors not warnings:
 - mixing signed/unsigned char*
 - 'missing' casts on the return value of malloc() and calloc()

Shall I just check in my changes and be dammed? :-) I've checked that it
still compiles cleanly with gcc-3.3.4 and there aren't too many changes.

There are a fair number of minor memory leaks mostly related to string
handling - will look at these later,

cheers,
John Popplewell.
PS <grumble>Crappy old MSVC++</grumble>