On May 7, 1:46�pm, "dsik...@yahoo.com" <dsik...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On May 7, 12:52�pm, scruffy <scruff...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > there's comedy gold in the 5000+ comments on ms o's site. i guess in �
> > 2009 the allure of 2 free pieces of chicken is a matter of utmost �
> > importance to some people.
>
> I think that, as a make-good, she should work out a deal with KFC to
> give away free chicken; maybe through an online coupon.
>
> --Dave Sikula

It is a two piece meal and not just two pieces of chicken.  Two pieces
of chicken, two sides and a couple of biscuits.  I just came back from
the KFC near my house and I couldn't get it.  They are only giving
away 300 a day.  They say you have to get there when they open because
they get to 300 pretty early.

Maybe...I don't know, I may not be able to get up that early!

Maybe...