Interesting.  I wasn't aware that Mr Jean Kasem was still doing
original programs; in my perusal of the radio dial, both local and
distant (when traveling), all I've heard is the program with Radio's
Most Famous Metrosexual.

For awhile, XM Satellite Radio was running (and heavily promoting) the
historical shows by CK. But after the post-merger programming
homogenization, I think they have fallen off the schedule.

One would think that the current CK shows would be an ideal choice for
SiriusXM; after all, if there's room for 96 talk channels and even a
"Margaritaville" channel, surely there's room for one of radio's most
distinctive voices.

_____