Very interesting.  I don't watch many daytime talkers anymore, but I don't
recall getting that jarring feeling that something was off (with pretaped
segments) that you get with Craig.  Part of it is that Craig makes fun of it
so often.  Maybe part of it is that we expect a lot of topicality with
late-night talkers?  Joking about the day's events seems de rigueur at
night, when daytime folks don't do that so much?

I just hope CBS realizes they have a gem in Craig, and keep him around for
as long as he wants to do a show.....

KR