M-D November said:

Booking guest hosts for "Tonight" will be a logistics nightmare - no
celebrity or comic in their right mind wants to get in the middle of all
this.  And NBC won't waste the 11:35 timeslot leading into the Winter
Olympics by running Leno reruns - they're already predicting a loss on the
coverage, and don't think for a second that they didn't have stunts planned
for outside Conan's studio.

Karla replied:

This is absolutely correct on all points.  Which leads to more unsavory
speculation:  what wrong-minded celebrity would snap up this chance?  I can
think of a few.Kathy Griffin comes to mind  (I heard your scream, Kevin,
sorry).  Some second-tier comedians like Jeff Dunham?

After hearing about the attack dogs Conan has hired to deal with NBC, I'm
hoping they are successful in convincing NBC to come groveling back to Conan
begging him to stay, and send Jay off into the sunset.

KR

Karla S. Robinson, Ph.D.
karlasrobin...@zoominternet.net