I'm considering going to The Bay Area for a long-weekend in April or May. The main purpose is just as a place to get away with my wife.

Anyone got suggestions on things to do or see?    Any ideas are appreciated.

Everyone on the list has always been helpful with suggestions whenever I have requested such tips. I don't think my wife (non-tech) is up for a tour of the google or yahoo campus, so I'll have to go with middle-of-the-road suggestions.

and if you are actually in the bay area, let me know that too.
thanks,
doug