More from the tweets:

chrislhayes My not hosting tonight has *nothing* to do with several
donations I made to two friends *before* I ever signed an MSNBC
contract <2/2>

chrislhayes OK: I'm not filling in on Countdown tonight because I
didn't feel comfortable doing it given the circumstances. <1/2>

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9492452#9492459