MeTV is devoting the whole weekend to Lucy's 100th birthday.

Starting at 3:00am ET/Midnight PT this morning, their usual schedule
(except for the E/I block this morning and tomorrow morning) has been
replaced by reruns of "I Love Lucy", "The Lucy Show", and the "We Love
Lucy" edited episodes of the "Lucy-Desi Comedy Hour" that were created
in 1987.  The marathon continues until 11:00am ET/8:00am PT Monday.

The Hallmark Channel is doing an all "I Love Lucy" marathon which
began this morning at 5:00am ET/PT and continues until 8:00am ET/PT
Monday.

Locally (Los Angeles), Fox-owned KTTV has scheduled two four-episode
mini-marathons, to run after the Yankees-Red Sox game this afternoon
and in the same time slot tomorrow.