Another reason I won't watch the Today show.  I REFUSE to watch anything
with that no-talent hack on it.

From: tvornottv@googlegroups.com [mailto:tvornottv@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Mark Jeffries
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2012 3:18 PM
To: tvornottv@googlegroups.com
Subject: [TV orNotTV] Seacrest Gets 'Today' Gig, Matt Still Host

As part of a two-year extension of his Networks of Kabletown contract,
Seacrest adds a "special correspondent" title on the "Today" show in
addition to anchoring "E! News," being part of the London Olympics team and
producing for the networks--and NOT replacing Lauer as "Today" host:

http://www.thewrap.com/tv/article/ryan-seacrest-signs-today-correspondent-37
681

I predict that knocking Billy Bush out of "Access" is next, along with
merging "Access" with E! with the resulting new title "Access Hollywood