Joe Hass, in part:

> 2. I was amused when Leigh Diffey simply noted that Bob Varsha was "on
> assignment" on Fox. The assignment is handling the Barret Jackson
> auction which is airing on Speed, which he had no problem mentioning
> on Speed during qualifying. Is it that bad to mention that on the
> mothership?

Fox's NASCAR types -- even though they've appeared on it -- don't tend to
talk about RaceDay on Speed or the folks hosting it, either. I'd find it
tough to believe that few if any of the OTA viewers have cable, never mind
Speed.

> 3. They're using the NFL on Fox sound bumpers instead of the F1 on
> Speed sound bumpers. It's very disconcerting to hear the injured
> player sounder as they go to break.

This is even tougher to believe. A lesser network would have overhauled its
music a year ago.

--
BOB