On Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 7:33 PM, Bob in Jersey <bob.in.jer...@juno.com> wrote:
> Joe Hass, in part:
>>
>> 2. I was amused when Leigh Diffey simply noted that Bob Varsha was "on
>> assignment" on Fox. The assignment is handling the Barret Jackson
>> auction which is airing on Speed, which he had no problem mentioning
>> on Speed during qualifying. Is it that bad to mention that on the
>> mothership?
>>

> Fox's NASCAR types -- even though they've appeared on it -- don't tend to
> talk about RaceDay on Speed or the folks hosting it, either. I'd find it
> tough to believe that few if any of the OTA viewers have cable, never mind
> Speed.

They had no problem mentioning that the post-race show was airing on
Speed. Then again, why are you airing a post-race show on your cable
channel when the race ended five hours ago? Then again, why are you
waiting five hours to show the race on OTA when you could air it live
on Speed?

You know, I need to stop asking questions. This just gives me a headache.