Do be warned that your local NBC evening news anchor(s) may spoil the prime
time coverage.  At least tonight in DC they gave a warning before they did it.

David

________________________________
 From: Brad Beam <b.b...@suddenlink.net>
To: tvornottv@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2012 12:24 AM
Subject: Re: [TV orNotTV] Is NBC Purposely Planning a DVR-Unfriendly Olympics?

----- Original Message ----- From: PGage

> I see in the Comcast listings starting early Sunday morning (1:30 am) that
> the Olympic listings across the entire family are now for blocks of
> manageable length (2 to 3.5 hours), and contain rough descriptions of at
> least the main events scheduled during each block.

Well, it's not currently broken out like that on my TiVo. Here are Sunday's
listings (as might have been rendered by "TV Guide"):
[3][4C][6][12][15] 7a-6p
[NSN]* 4a-9a, 9a-7p
[CNB] 830a-1130a, 330p-630p
[MSN] 7a-5p
[BRV] 7a-3p
*One can only assume how the NBC Sports Network would be displayed in Ye Olde
Guide.

And on a side note, surely my local NBC anchor isn't the only one wearing a
London 2012 lapel pin...?

_  _
|_>|_>  Brad Beam- Belle WV
|_>|_>  http://www.facebook.com/74bmw
-- TV or Not TV .... The Smartest (TV) People!