Is anyone else with Time-Warner Cable getting bombarded by publicity
about updates to the DVR/converter software? Here in Austin, they've
been e-mailing, snail mailing, and calling about changes, particularly
to the guide, and yet the only appreciable difference in the screen
shots in the link from their e-mail message is that the background
image has been updated to match their current corporate look and that
you have to go through an additional screen to get to the keyboard for
searching by title.

If it turns out that Austin's a test/early market, I'll let the group
know if there are drastic changes that I'm not aware of.

--
David J. Lynch
djly...@gmail.com