I got a piece of mail that they were moving some analog channels to
digital only and working toward moving all analog channels to digital
only, but nothing about the DVR software being upgraded (I have 2
whole home DVRs with one client box plus an extra analog only line
hooked up to an old TiVo).

--
David Risner
Software Engineer