If there's a science festival sponsored in part by Lockheed anywhere near you,
there's a reasonable chance some NCIS:LA cast may appear.  The company provides
promotional consideration.  Ms. Ruah has been to DC twice for the Science and
Engineering Festival, with different co-workers from her show each time.

No, Kevin, you wouldn't be disappointed.

David