I'm with you, Joe.  While I get the original sentiment behind adding GBA to
the 7th inning stretch, it has now become annoying, especially as a great
many of those chosen to sing it, can't.

Here in L.A., both KCAL and Prime Ticket have apparently become fed up as
well and now take a longer commercial break rather than air GBA during
Dodgers games.