This list contains some of the most internet savvy people I know, so I am
posting this non-TV question here (well, tangential TV connection - I do
use iGoogle to house and organize TV and pop culture RSS feeds).

I have been aware for a year or more that iGoogle was terminating itself,
but I have been mostly in denial until this morning when I got a reminder
from google that D-Day is in 31 days.

HELP! I need a new Home (page). What should I do?

I have a PC laptop that has one of those new operating systems that is
organized for touchscreen apps (I hate it, but the laptop does not have a
touchscreen, so maybe that is part of my problem). I don't have a smart
phone, and the whole idea of "apps" (which is what google keeps trying to
tell me I should be using instead of the very useful and familiar organized
feeds and links that have served me so well lo these many years on iGoogle)
is strange to me, and not very appealing.

Does anyone have any suggestions for another site that would mimick as
close as possible what iGoogle does, and easily let me integrate gmail? I
guess my main alternative at this point is yahoo, but I most definitly want
to keep my gmail account and I am not sure yet if or how that would work.