Yeah: we know about it.

Yeah: it'll be in his obit, and perhaps in the lead.

Yeah: he did something incredibly stupid in a public situation.

My question: what, exactly, would you like to happen to him? Because if
you're implying (and correct me if I'm wrong) that he should be shunned
like an expelled Jehovah's Witness, I'm not sure I agree with you a hundred
percent on your police work, there, Lou.