I guess I'm glad that I was able to go thru burbank in 2008, 2009 and again in 2012, 2013 when the peacock logo was still there (well 2008/9 anyway). Ever since I saw Carson on a TV in a hotel in Toronto in the mid-70's and he spoke of downtown burbank, I always wondered what it looked like.

So does that leave the Warner's Lot as the only major media studio place in Burbank?

I wonder what it will look like in 2018 or 2019 now.

On 2014-01-31 10:09 PM, Kevin M. wrote:
More bad news for Beautiful Downtown Burbank

Today is the last day NBC (and O&O KNBC) will operate any newsgathering operations from its former Burbank studios (now unimaginitively renamed The Burbank Studios). Several of my former coworkers have been posting about this today. Between the Tonight Show layoffs and the shuttered studios once home to the news outlets, this has been a gloomy week at the Peacock.