It’s been several years since I’ve been to LA – and even longer since I was at
the Disney studio – so there may be  new service that didn’t exist when I was
there.  I hope there is.  When I was there, the subway ridership mostly
consisted of mothers and their baby carriages, not commuters like here and NYC
and every place else with a subway system.

One important question:  When does the bus stop running?  Is it after 10 pm, or
preferably even later?  Because the filming of shows usually goes past 10
o’clock.

The 2 times I went to Disney, the closest bus was the 96.  Riverside drive?  I
can’t remember.  Anyway, it was at least a 15 minute walk to the studio
entrance from where the bus lets you off.  And, of course, a 15 minute walk
back – in the dark – and unlike here, the streets of LA are deserted at that
hour.  In other words, there are zero pedestrians.  Even worse, the bus stopped
running at maybe 8:45 or so, so I may have had to leave the show early.

Using public transportation for Warner Brothers and Studio City after 9 isn’t
easy either, but at least it exists and there are no long walks in the dark.