Haven't Trumps racist comments about Mexicans made him pretty toxic amongst
the Spanish speaking community right now?

I'd have thought that the NBCU Spanish language networks risked
long-lasting backlash from viewers if they were to have anything to do with
him right now.

I note this from a Deadline story: "NBC still plans to broadcast the two
pageants. Meanwhile, a source with knowledge of the situation said they’d
be surprised if NBCU-owned Telemundo picked up the Miss USA pageant
Spanish-language broadcast."

http://deadline.com/2015/06/nbc-donald-trump-univision-mexico-miss-universe-presidential-race-illegal-immigrants-1201456335/

Adam