An interesting take on Trump.

The only bit I wonder about is his funding. Yes, he claims he's worth
billions. But can he get his hands on that as cash? And more to the point,
is he actually willing to spend his own money on his campaign?

I'm not too sure. I think he's more in the Richard Branson style of
billionaire - he doesn't spend his own money. He uses his name to get
partners who stump up most of the cash for his projects, and put his name
on those projects. But he's not actually investing much - if any - of his
own cash.

It's a bit like why movie stars don't bankroll their own films. They could.
But they know that's the first rule of Hollywood. You don't pay yourself.
And I reckon that unlike other billionaires who are willing to spend their
own dollar, he's not. We'll see...

Adam