The Emmy-nominated documentary makes the topic ripe for discussion.
Some of the information in the documentary had been reported before
but a lot of it was also new. This is the first time the information
has been made available on such a broad basis. And Tom Cruise is
practically the pope of Scientology.
Stewart is the one who wags his finger at the news shows for their
shortcomings. It's fair he gets some finger wagging in his direction
for his short comings.