Well Top Gear is too much of a money spinner for the BBC for it to stop
production. And unless the ratings fall off a cliff, it'll continue to be
made on a pretty regular basis. The BBC is running out of countries to sell
Dancing with the Stars, and there won't be a 2016 series of Doctor Who. So
Top Gear it is.