The show is a ratings loser, but Moonves will stop at nothing to ensure his
untalented... maybe that’s too harsh... marginally talented wife is on his
network as frequently as possible. Lost among the #metoo discussions are
women who openly, blatantly exist in situations such as Julie Chen,
theoretically denying somebody else an opportunity (opportunities) by
taking a job that could be done better by nearly any other woman.