This reminded me that the Oscar-nominated "The Big Sick" was available on
Pornhub for a time, according to co-writer/star Kumail Nanjiani.
https://www.newsweek.com/kumail-nanjiani-big-sick-pornhub-759264
This was late last year, so it may no longer be there.  (FWIW, Nanjiani said
during a Conan interview that Pornhub asked if Nanjiani wanted it removed.  He
declined to have it taken down, but others involved with the film may have
stepped in)

David

   On Wednesday, August 8, 2018, 11:19:09 PM EDT, Doug Eastick