On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 7:21 PM Melissa P <takingupspace...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Very quick mention at the top of the show where he said that the story's
> been retracted, but also said that the retraction doesn't mean that it's
> inaccurate.
>
> I doubt his job's in jeopardy.  Nor should it be.

He failed in his role as a journalist. If his job isn’t in jeopardy, I
don’t ever again want to hear anybody claim MSNBC is a news network.

The reason I have such a head full of steam about this is Trump will use
this. It’s a huge victory for him when progressives make easily preventable
mistakes. There was no pressing need for O’Donnell to air the story without
first checking the facts. No excuse for getting it wrong. Journalists were
already being targeted by the Trump cult... this just further motivates
them.