This video is quite fun, especially for smart visualisations of data:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DemM7UGmIg

Unfortunately, the data is flawed. The early numbers are, I believe, just
US Nielsen numbers and so fairly robust. But later on he starts adding in
global peer-to-peer numbers plus official US audience data, and it all goes
a bit awry for me, since that doesn't take proper account of legitimate
global audiences.(And if you're doing a true global audience thing, how can
I be sure that some Spanish language soap that I've never heard of doesn't
have more viewers across  the whole of the Americas?)

Plus it's unclear to me how a show can have a year round presence if it
doesn't air year round - Game of Thrones for example. And I'm not clear
where the precise Netflix numbers come from.

All that said, it's still an interesting visualisation.

Adam