I was suspecting that sports or news would not be included, so no MNF or
SNF is to be expected.  But I was saying "where's 'Survivor?'  Where's
'Idol?'  Where's 'Millionaire?'  Where's 'Dancing?'"  And we all know that
the streamers hold their audience figures close to the vest, unless they
want a self-congratulatory tweet.

Mark Jeffries
Saints Spotlight Editor
spotligh...@gmail.com