On Wed, Dec 4, 2019 at 1:45 PM Marti Lawrence <martilawre...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> That was really neat. Thank you so much for posting it.
>
> ~Marti

What I found interesting to watch is the fall in numbers of series as they
age until they fall off the chart. Over the years I have read or listened
to creators of these classic shows talk about how their series got
cancelled too quickly and they had another year or two worth of ideas. What
the chart makes clear is that when viewers abandon a favorite show they
never come back.

All of the series are narrative or scripted series. I would have liked to
see the whole prime time schedule included to see how series like American
Idol or The Bachelor draw in comparison.