I don’t recall knowing anything about her or her show; had to search our
archives to find this note posted by Bob a few months ago. But my Twitter
feed has been full of posts relating this to social attitudes about mental
illness, which got my attention. Does anyone here have more context on this
young woman and her sad death, apparently suicide as per linked article?
Did she have a publicized history of mental disorder?

https://apnews.com/40defa2f6da82cdda85a56831c06f60c

On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 6:37 AM 'Bob Jersey' via TVorNotTV <
tvornottv@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> Caroline Flack, before she was to leave for South Africa for the next
> series of the itv hit, was arrested for attacking her partner at her home
> this past week.
>

> https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/love-island-host-caroline-flack-steps-down-assault-charge-1263275
> (link)

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tvornottv/f0976e95-d924-49c1-b2e9-ceb0f1a7bdaa%40googlegroups.com