Correction:

Reading a little more about Caroline Flack, I realise that I was wrong to
say that she had not talked about her suffer mental health issues in public
previously. In fact she had, been quite public about some of those issues.

I don't think that this was necessarily a case of mental health
stigmatisation. But it might well be a case of lack of responsibility
towards a person who has been very honest about her own issues.