Steve Timko, May 20th:

> I enjoy many of Joe Rogan's podcasts, which I watch on YouTube. Especially
> when he and guests talk about MMA.
> He gives voice to wild conspiracy theories sometimes without challenging
> them. He supported Bernie Sanders, then announced he would not support
> Biden and would vote for Trump, leading me to suspect he was supporting
> Trump the whole time. He considers Alex Jones a friend.
> However, he just signed a deal to put his podcast on Spotify that's
> supposed to be worth more than $100 million.
>
> https://www.marketwatch.com/story/who-is-joe-rogan-the-man-who-just-scored-a-reported-100-million-deal-with-spotify-2020-05-20
>

> Like I said, I usually catch his YouTube videos, and those will be gone by
> the end of the year. I doubt I will be following him much longer.
>
> This is certainly a benchmark in the march from traditional network and
> cable television networks to the New World Order.

On Joe's latest 'cast, Steve Schirripa, guesting w/Mike Imperioli, related
witnessing a batlle Jim Gandolfini had with Harvey Weinstein, who wanted JG
to promote *Killing Them Softly* on Letterman...

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/james-gandolfini-threatened-beat-f-harvey-weinstein-1299057
 (link;
NSFW 'toob included)