I also have long been critical of libertarians, but that is not my problem
with Rogan. I find him to be irresponsible and cavalier towards issues that
cause real harm. I can’t imagine anything that would make me want to listen
to his podcast, regardless of how interesting the guest. Most guests worth
hearing (liberal, conservative, libertarian or whatever) can be heard
elsewhere. Again, I have no interest in trying to stop other people from
listening to him if they want to.

Trump is the incumbent, that gives him an automatic advantage. It is more
of an advantage for him, because he no doubt will try to use his power to
improve his chances in irregular and even illegal ways. Four years ago the
federal Government was actively trying to fight foreign interference in the
US election, this time around it is likely to be welcoming it, if not
outright cooperating and soliciting it.

I don’t think Democrats should be doing any victory laps at this early
stage, regardless of the polls.

Sent from Gmail Mobile