One less asshole in California is only a drop in the bucket, but on behalf
of my state, I’m claiming victory. To the Texans who keep taking the worst
of us, we will still enjoy your money when you vacation in California...
and you will.

As I’ve told people elsewhere, California’s taxes are high and the cost of
living is high... but it’s totally worth it.