From: "tvornottv@googlegroups.com" <tvornottv@googlegroups.com> on behalf of
Joe Hass <hassgoc...@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, July 14, 2020 at 3:01 PM
To: "tvornottv@googlegroups.com" <tvornottv@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [TV orNotTV] Amazon and Roku in standoff with HBO Max and Peacock

A pox on the lot of them.

https://variety.com/2020/digital/news/hbo-max-peacock-roku-amazon-streaming-1234703977/

Sidebar: I have given up on Apple and will not be giving them another penny
after a crazy situation involving poorly-integrated two-factor authentication.
I'll shift everything over to Windows, Plex, Google Drive, and Android TV.

If you'd have told me ten years ago that I would completely abandon Apple, the
company that made me into what I am today professionally, I'd have thought you
were nuts. But here we are.
tvornottv+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:tvornottv+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tvornottv/CABru7%2BcjXHVDDXjVCpj31wJhJaNh3FOQ75c1tZXAcoJ3r2tpPw%40mail.gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tvornottv/CABru7%2BcjXHVDDXjVCpj31wJhJaNh3FOQ75c1tZXAcoJ3r2tpPw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.