As tempting as it would be to think Lorne would just plug Fallon in, I have
to think they'd want to think out of the box and give it to someone like
the vile Lily Singh or even Leslie Jones. She's old enough that she
wouldn't stay more than a few years, and even though I wouldn't watch the
show on a bet, it'd certainly be both a shakeup and huge on social media.

--Dave Sikula