Well, they're not applying ethical journalism practices to the rest of it, so
why should this be an exception?
I'd love to see Allen sue both Farrows for defamation and get them on the stand
under oath. It would never happen, because Allen doesn't want to go there and
the caterwaulers who hate him would go ballistic, but it'd be nice to see a
good lawyer shred them.

--Dave Sikula

    On Tuesday, February 23, 2021, 12:49:46 PM PST, PGage <pga...@gmail.com>