I am not in the target demo to watch an interview of Oprah interviewing
“Royals” (though the headline that they allege that someone at the palace
was worried their kids skin would be too dark sounds about right).

I did find this Twitter thread interesting, in which Brits who were able to
watch the American broadcast of the interview are obsessed with how many
commercials Americans are exposed to for drugs. It is a reminder that
healthcare does not have to be a business. Would be nice to put more
restrictions again on direct-to-consumer advertising in the US.

Also, I thought Oprah had a relationship with ABC, but it looks like this
interview was in CBS?

https://twitter.com/ayeshaasiddiqi/status/1368901637604007939?s=21
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile