I’m not sure what the initial source of that “College Bowl” video comes from.

But (speaking of Allen Ludden), something comparable from the same year, the
1966-67 season of “Password” also exists in surprisingly good condition.
Goodson-Todman kept them (slightly edited) for the purpose of selling them as
syndicated reruns.

Those “Password” episodes have run repeatedly on Game Show Network over the
years, so there are plenty of examples on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrakkUZtUdM