Something i noticed on Password then, was that Lee Vines would whisper the
passwords for the home viewers. Back then(1966), my grandmother's viewing
consisted of Let's Make a Deal, Password, The Doctors(soap opera), Another
World and You Don't Say. And the legendary announcers then- Jay Stewart,
Lee Vines, Mel Brandt, Bill Wolff and John Harlan.